2013年1月17日星期四

fake oakleys Her words didn't tal

Is straight-tempered to hug a leaf of the purple kid's shoulder, slowly run about in the street with her, the leaf purple kid drank two cup wines again afterwards, very red on the face, her Jiao is soft have no the dint nestle in the bosom of loving the Lang and walk to an under the big tree, Reeve just depend in the treetop hug a leaf purple kid tightly in the he or she's bosom, lower the head to seek to go to her lips, leaf purple kid lightly shut last eyes, the red lips circumlocution mutually faces, two lipses tie up Mian together, she involuntarily hugs the neck of loving the Lang and allow him frivolous of the hand is in the he body upper stream walk to grope for.
Very long, two lipses slowly separate, Reeve is staring at her eyes, cordially say:"Kid kid, I return to behind and then propose to your daddy, I must the legally marry connect you into my Li Jia."
Leaf purple kid but slowly lowly head, lead in a short while she just soft-voiced way:"How to do that my younger sister?"
"I will give a life time Bo Shuo, I would like to marry the daughter of leaf's house, but I want to marry eldest daughter, your grandmother is to always think that I am to order with you close?"
The leaf purple kid didn't talk, she shook to shake head and pushed away Reeve positive, slowly a person goes straight up, can walk to walk she but the low voice weep over, Reeve just and flurried walks to come forward to comfort her, "you don't want to cry and always have way solution."
The leaf purple kid pours in his bosom to finally cannot help but losing a voice to cry bitterly, "big Lang, I am in fact absent from red matter, I am to really want to give° the body you, but I feel sorry a younger sister, I ran with you, she didn't know to should be much sad in the home, big Lang, very guilty in my heart, can I take care of not to live myself again, the Is, I are a bad elder sister!"
Reeve just and tightly embraces she is in the she's bosom and lightly daut her hair, soft track:"Although your younger sister with me since the childhood order in person, can I know, she in fact doesn't like me, if I relieve this close, she will be definitely also very happy."
The leaf purple kid raises head, the wet eye hazily hopes him,fake oakleys, "that you are getting wronger, my younger sister since the childhood like you very much, still stayed to have you the handkerchief for taking off a red bayberry for her in childhood in her jade box, she just hated you not to beg to go forward and did nothing in the village neighborhood wave and concussed all day long, was this, she didn't know to cry how much time, if she knows you in fact heel prince, know that you are at a Wei country that Dragon gate protects, she will come around, and my daddy is also the person whom a keeps promise very much, he since wants to marry you to the younger sister, can't definitely renege."
"But I have already said with your younger sister, I is all cancelled with her wedding."
"What!"Leaf purple kid's facial expression greatly changes, she fiercely countermarch one step, eyes dead dead stares at Reeve positive, " do you when say?"
Reeve positive wry smile for a while way:"Is last joss-stick that day, I felt her to my contempt and the disaffection, I an in anger say if she would like to, I am as all cancelled as her marriage."
"Reeve is positive, you harmed to die me!"The leaf purple kid urgently gets malicious malicious on stamping foot, " you why late say, early say I don't follow you, you make me take now what face see my younger sister, I harmed her heart really and deeply."
"This didn't relate to with you."
"How didn't relate to?The younger sister is affirmative to think is I capture you, you just say that kind of words."Leaf purple kid the pole of regret in heart, she misses younger sister she close silent shed tears in the house of scene, her heart such as the knife Wan is general.
"I return to explain for younger sister now!"She suddenly turns round and then runs to the Inn.
Reeve positive hand disease the eye is quick, a held tight her, "kid kid, you wait for a second and calm down first."
The leaf purple kid flounces not to drop, she is straight-tempered to squat down down to put out strength to clench she's hair, tries very hard to a self-reproach way:"I am rather really a bad elder sister, know still early at the Dragon gate be killed by the mongols, so the younger sister can also forgive me."
Reeve is also slowly squating down bottom, he lightly managed her hair agreeable and sighed a tone way:"When we leave Wu Dang Shan, I please too and the true person sent to a letter for your father to go and said that I am harmed, you must stay to look after me, so temporarily can not go home, if you feel you can not give an account to the younger sister, can use this reason."
The leaf purple kid raises head to hope love Lang, her eyes again slowly red, she stand up lightly stick a face at his before the chest, "but so unfair to you, I don't want to hurt you as well."
Reeve is starting to give her chin, at she red lips up kissed in person, tiny smile way:"I know likes me in your heart, this enough, if you really feel heart in sorry and ashamed, greatly not I marry your sister together."
"What do you say?You whether this guy early had this viewpoint!"
Leaf purple kid sad bitterness in heart, suddenly listen to this guy finally come out such a words, she not from again annoy again funny, a clench his face, smile to scold a way:"Your these men, each flower flower bowel son, the face is thicker than city wall, I still really think does your like my a person, I decided not to like you now, tomorrow look for person to marry."
Reeve the positive face be clenched by her living painful, just flounced very easily, he touched face wry smile a way:"You this silly elder sister is still so fierce, in addition to I still have who dare to want you."
"Hum!Don't you really believe?I am to openly know a mansion spoilt daughter of a rich family, does the pupil that still had daddy last year mean to marry me!"
"You are to think with other people, I also prohibit."Reeve is making reprisals sex ground face that kneaded to knead her to say with smile:"If you have to marry other people, I will marry to ascend a door to declare that day at you:The leaf purple kid ever once eloped with me."
"You dare!"The leaf purple kid is malicious to trample him one feet, fierce Ba Ba Dao:"You if dare to ruin me happy marriage, I killed you for a knife."
Make reference to here, she also cannot helps but a break into laughter voice by herself, she tightly embraces Reeve positive arm, sweet girlish voice way:"Big Lang, I have a little cold, we return to!"
"Return to!Return to!I sleep on the floor, on your berth, I give you the lykewake."
"Do not say talk in a dream, darling ground go to oneself room sleeping, elder sister tomorrow would appreciate your sugar to eat."
.........
Room inside, Reeve is turning over to reply could not sleep as well, protect to settle in spring end a seasonal changes to particularly fume breeze warmth, make his heart in miscellaneous read Fen to living, he turns over a body to start to sit and silently arrived at in addition to the leaf purple kid's door, knocked to knock on door, a long time has no action, he wants again again knock, but the door opened and peeped out the face that the leaf purple kid has a drowsy look, "so late, don't go to bed, run to do what?"
"I think of an important matter, come and your company measure."Reeve just and simultaneously says, but the Shan body entered a house and had already locked up the door.
"What important matter, secretive of, and then want to come to sleep on the floor?"The leaf purple kid seemed to be just to once take a shower, the hair covered with to spread and sent forth the Qin person's You joss-stick on the body, she lightly beat a gape, turned round toward the building inside walk to, " big Lang, ran road for a day, I am really tired, had what matter tomorrow again....."
Her words didn't talk, Reeve was positive but from the behind an embraced her, hand the chest is inching before her coarse of crumple to knead, simultaneously and quickly take off own blouse.
"Big Lang, don't so...."The leaf purple kid's voice shivers.
Reeve is doing not manage her, a pull it over she, lowered the head to kiss her lips, the hand quickly all over groped for at her.
"Big Lang, don't so, we not ability!"
The leaf purple kid pushes him with the strength, but is complied with the surrounding a prison prison by him to hold tight a wrist, ear listens to his low voice begging a way:"Kid kid, gives me..to I!"He breathes heavily heavy but Hun the muddy thick spirit is unclear in mouth not pure, the flame of sexual desire has already made him become some madness.
"Big Lang, you listen to me saying!"The leaf purple kid feels that the love Lang seems to be already to completely become a person, panic in her heart very, die the life want to push away him, but the his hand is like hoop iron, lead her hand get down body, she basically flounces not to drop, flurried medium, the leaf purple kid unintentionally touches a long long wound Ba in his lower abdomen, she whole body an earthquake, this wound Ba imitates a Buddha, a lightning flash shoots her, south the rock temple that act act scene with a run appear in her brain again.
Her Be getting more softhearted, gradually stopped a flounder, a wisp of tender feelings broke up Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论