2012年11月12日星期一

Beats by Dr Dre solo ayI change to wash

Way:"You if don't make me follow you, I then killed you."
Square glory spirit way:"Whether you think Duo my thing, need not acted in a play again, you thought my thing of Duo keeps saying."
Take charge of the injustice way of Ma Fei Yan :"You don't want to wrong a good person, I know carries a heavy thing on the your back, so just know that you must want to send to this thing where, I want of thing in addition to sky of the sun moon stars, father and mother still never not give mine, who rare rare want your thing."
Square glory dark way:"Say is also, she also however 56-year-old young girl, she which is so cunning and cruelty.Seeing to me was to blame wrongly her."Short cut:"Is all right, I always can don't tenderness toward woman of heart, you visit mountain to play water with me, I never once said to be good friends with to look after you so much, if you are killed me can also ignore."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan to say with smile:"Who wanted you to look after, you by yourself see clothes disgustingly dirtily don't know to change to wash as well to still have a face to say a somebody else."
Square glory face ascend 1:"Gentleman which so many mothers-in-law and mothers, at the right moment later you then do laundry for me also quite good."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"I can't, the clothes are soiled to is then another to buy 1 to wear."
Square glory way:"The rich family's daughter is dissimilarity.Your since wanting then can not have an extravagant temper with me."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"Who say that I had an extravagant temper, I could have never caused person to lead by power."
Square glory way:"Just is who say if make me then kill mine?"
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"I frighten your , you are so severe I which is your opponent."
Square glory dark way:"A women follow row sorrow to solve difficult also quite good."Way:"That we leave."Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's exultation, heel in his behind.


22th times witch


2 people arrive at a town, square the glory is hungry pole, short cut:"Is there ground silver?"
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan to don't understand, way:"Is dry what?"
Square glory way:"Have a meal to drink."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan to say with smile:"Have."Say to take glory for square.
The square glory once connects a way:"You follow me, I have to take some rent service fees be."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"You take and then take, I am just not rare rare this."
Square glory way:"Very big tone, that you make all silvers giving I two all."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"Give and then give, my homeses are much."Hence make all silvers giving he two all.
Square glory dark way:"It is really a silly woman."Way:"You had no money to forbid to ask me again to want this to want that."
Just at this time, suddenly walk come a group ofly ruffian's rascal, in front one humality:"The boy has many love affairs and see you look like the very rich appearance, just those money show filial obedience big Ye."
The square glory says with smile:"Your asking this miss to give is to don't give."
That took the lead one person to see department Ma Fei Yan , the Yin said with smile:"The Niang son grows very good-looking, we drink together how?"
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"Do you know who I am?"
That person says with smile:"The past doesn't know that however in a moment and then know."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan to know they however is some next third-grade role, don't put in the eye, point at a square glory way:"This cutthroat that is brutally, you asked for I am unimportant, asked for Nu he your life can live however tomorrow."
That person sees him indeed as expected have a bloody flavor, however sees him also however and oneself general age, way:"What does the cutthroat calculate?My house particularly keeps cutthroat."
Square glory to take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"You deal with by yourself, they can not also deal with, hereafter not be following me."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"Hum, my business I solve by myself."Finish saying listens to the Pa Pa Pa voice not extremely, take charge of the light achievement of Ma Fei Yan , with the quickest skill give this kind of people once everybody record box on the ear, the those people positive Wu lives a face call painful, sees department the still dissatisfied foot of Ma Fei Yan , also not knew to use what skill on everybody arm on kneading, hears the skeleton split of voice, each pour on the ground to struggle.
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"How?"
Square glory way:"Is more badly many than me, hereafter is then protected by you how am I?"
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan to say with smile:"That you have to also take some rent service fees to show filial obedience me."
Square glory way:"I am hungry to not go, still quicker have some rice important."
2 people arrive at an Inn to sit down, the square glory made some vegetableses then eat.See a department Ma Fei Yan not to take up chopsticks, way:"Why don't eat, we still need to walk very long road."
Take charge of the injustice way of Ma Fei Yan :"These vegetables don't I just eat.The dogs of my house all eat than this well."
Square glory Nu way:"What do you say?"
Taking charge of Ma Fei Yan discovers that oneself spoke amiss words, favour way:"The heartless elder brother is sorry, I ain't to say you, and I just see these things full."
Square glory way:"Calculate, who make you are a daughter spoilt daughter of a rich family.But you have no money to still eat what delicacies from land and sea?"
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"You isn't that rich?"
Square glory way:"You would was my money for me, you now penny money also have no, I make you eat what have to eat what."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan , square, to feel fall into trap, way:"Return me to money."
The square glory takes out one money bag, way:"Can give first these, don't give next time."
Took charge of Ma Fei Yan to see a way:"This isn't mine."
Square glory way:"The of course not is yours, this is just that helps a person."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"You how pick up ah, how didn't I see?"
The square glory says with smile:"The secrets of heaven can not reveal."
Took charge of Ma Fei Yan to once connect to call the vegetables table that some square glories have never listenned to, also however the dragonfly ordered water sort every variety to eat some then didn't eat, a close book unexpectedly uses the half of that full a bag of money.
The glory of the square again Nu annoys again, way:"You spend money like this, we don't starve on the road can not."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"Want to fool me, you think that I don't know your this money is steal of ah, we had no money you steal again some would be."
Square glory is again surprised again spirit, but again have no words answer criticism, way:"I change to wash this body clothes and then leave."
Just come out Inn, but see in front just that take the lead a ground of ruffian and moreover took a to help a person, each personal Gao Ma Da Dun,Beats by Dr Dre solo, a see and then know is a hatchet man.
Square glory favour way:"Run quickly."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"Run what?They I don't put in the eye."
The square glory lets go of heart, way:"Like, they handed over to you to deal with.Don't make me disappoint."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan to beckon with the hand a way for person toward that:"Feed, we are here."
That saw into this place run for person, one humality:"Just is that you beat my house's childe like this?"
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"He has no reason to me, I then taught him."
That helps once the person listen to, don't tenderness toward woman as well and throw a fist and then go toward to take charge of noodles door in Ma Fei Yan to beat.
Took charge of the side body of Ma Fei Yan to once avoid, complied with the surrounding a to kick, listenned to the skeleton split of voice, the that person feet bone then split.In fact take charge of Ma Fei Yan to use the Zhang shot square glory in times before of want square glory one Zhang then the shot die of, if common one person have already died unnatural death, don't miss square the dint inside the glory is deep, didn't kill him to he to on the contrary get hurt.These hatchet man also however is some third-grade roles, she though young girl, but inside the dint have been not weak, once kick, that person's feet which can bear.A recruit and then fall flop to cry to heavens.The others saw still and don't know badly, dashed up and threw a fist to offend to her in succession.Take charge of left Shan of Ma Fei Yan right avoid, the left shot is one Zhang, right kick, soon that helped the person a to fall flop.
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan to clap a way:"Really play, you that recruits me will also."
Finally leave that take this kind of people of the person saw her of severe, the favour kneels down not to live to kowtow a way:"The Rao life of grandmother Gu, the Rao life of grandmother Gu, the mean person has an eye not to know Mount Taishan and begged miss to put mean person a small life."
Take charge of Ma Fei Yan 's way:"You gave offense to me, and then beat however I have to die." Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论