2012年11月16日星期五

Facebook lk so with oneself

."
"He already first-class in the car you."Bending small Juan a captivating smile is very good-looking.
The east is red to smile to smile, didn't say what, picked up a briefcase on the table, go toward to outside walk.
"Eastern secretary, I come to lift a pack."Bent small Juan to hurriedly make track for to come up.
"Need not, this thing female kid in the pack can not take ground."The east is red to say very mysteriously.
Bend once the small Juan listen to, Leng for a while, immediately smiled, is ambiguity very much, pour to let east red a bit ashamed.
In fact, it is rather a Bo Lang to put ground in eastern and red briefcase pistol, the female kid really can not dance gun lane stick of, the east is red don't want to frighten to bend small Juan as well.
Because the east is red in addition to is an ornamental archway county a ground of county Wei in addition to secretary, there is also another identity, that is the weapon of central military district and develop an expert, so have the power to along with take various weapons very early, have already held a gun certificate as well on the body, very legal.
Be not afraid of 10,000, afraid in case of.In this time, the east is red have already sharply realized that oneself in fact has been being placed in insecure environment in, there is a gun being willing feel the safety being some more nearby.
Ascend small car, the Zou is strong and the east Be red to beat hello, will deliver a car.
" Strong, you wait for a second first to drive, I have an affair to want with you say for a while."The east is red to suddenly say.
"Eastern secretary, you what is up order." Strong also Leng for a while, the east is red to seldom talk so with oneself.
"Lee is gorgeous to is a very good female kid, and you very the sort go together with, so I would like to be your to preside over a wedding ceremony a person."The east is red to try to organize own language for a while, " strong, I always you regard as the brothers see.Also really trust you.But, I can give you two choices just now, you allow to choose 1."
"Eastern secretary, you went without saying, if you feel I and Lee is together gorgeous, will influence my work ground words, I rupture a relation with her right away."The Zou is strong and then says very determinedly.
Bend small Juan a listen to.The facial expression changed right away.Man how can so, say to break and then break!
The east is red to also feel a bit surprised, immediately tiny say with smile:" Strong, your blah what!This great man's doctrine doesn't go.You always can not beat single during a lifetime.I how can break up you and Lee gorgeous such a, that am I not the bad person that became bastinado mandarin duck."
"Eastern secretary.You say, I am some hasty." Strong ashamedly smiled to smile, say to is to say so, is really on bed terms Li Ai Li's friendly intercourse, he still really loathes to give up!
"The first choose, I adjust you to the county Department of Taxation to be pair bureau chief.Fight for canning only block one side soon.The second choose, be be a secretary for me, mainly is accompany me to go out.But there is a condition here, wherever you once arrived with me, once do what affair, you can not tell anyone."The east is red and then says.
"Eastern secretary can make me consider for a night.I tomorrow reply you again."Zou strong this bottom pours some in a state of drift.Go to Department of Taxation to be pair bureau chief, this is a lucrative post.
The east is red a listen to.In the mind tiny tiny one pain, some disappointment, but face up don't show.
"Okay, strong, whatever you choose to do, all behave a people service."The east is red and tiny to say with smile, " drives and go to evening party the spot."
Bend the facial expression of small Juan and changed, she knew the east is red strong feelings is to the Zou and really chase Zou strong be the full brother treat.Eastern secretary must Be getting sader!Bend small Juan to in mind read Dao, but, what does she say again!
In less than ten minutes, the car was the ornamental archway county shadow theater.
Bend small Juan to follow east red arrived to copy a theater of doorway, suddenly say:"Eastern secretary, your forerunner goes, I still have a document to fall at small car in, take for a while."
Eastern and red and tiny Leng for a while, this female secretary can have never made this mistake, however,Facebook, don't also say what, go in for a person.
Bend the small Juan finds out time of strong Zou in the parking lot, the Zou is strong to sit upright in the bridge house to stare at reflection of is the mirror stunned!
" Strong, is just thinking what, stunned."Bend small Juan Leng absolute being ground the Zou is strong to call awake.
", Bend a secretary, I didn't think what, be feel that the eastern secretary talks some oddness today and cuts and polishes not and deeply."The Zou is strong to return to absolute being, ashamedly say.
"In your heart, the eastern secretary is what kind the person of position."Bend small Juan to sound out to ask.
"I regard as own of eastern secretaries of the close elder brother treat, for the sake of him, I what would like to do!"The Zou is strong to don't hestitate ground to say.
"I also feel some oddness today, all usually is what I lift a briefcase for eastern secretary, can I lift for him,cnn, but is refused and also say that this pack inside ground thing isn't what female kid can have fun today.Strong, you guess to pack ground in that the eastern secretary wraps is what secret thing."Bend small Juan to say.
The Zou strong eye pupil tightenned a while and asked very nervously:"Bend a secretary, the eastern secretary still once said today what special words?"
"The eastern secretary still advises me not to be being a secretary for him again today, say that he feels the cloud city in nowadays some not normal, there is no sense of security, follow him meeting the words like the in danger.I ain't very either understand, the anyway eastern secretary is normal for none of an afternoons today, very serious, there is no smiling face at ordinary times.Still have, he made a lot of telephones call in the office today."Bend small Juan to say.
"I he mama's ground What a bastard!"The Zou is strong on listenning to, raise arm go toward his/her own face up ruthlessly took out a slap.
See bend a small Juan corner of mouth a tremble of, this man beats he or she how also so malicious, the corner of mouths all bled.
"How, strong."Bend small Juan very concern ground to ask a way.
"Have no, nothing important."The Zou strong dissimulation wears to say, " bends a secretary, I know how do, have no matter what dangerous, I want in the eastern secretary nearby."" Strong, have a words me don't know to say?"Bend there is some hesitations in the small Juan.
"You say and regardless say what I can't blame you."The Zou is strong and then says.
"I feel that the eastern secretary has been regarding as you full brother to treat, his mood is also very self-contradict.On the other hand he hopes that you are happy, don't hope your in danger.On the other hand.He feels very dangerous now, a person is also very standing alone, and hoping your this brothers can help him.You just answered to wait a night to reply again, I saw the emotion of eastern secretary fall low very much, estimate that you are injured his center of earth.The "bent small Juan to say to say and then cried, was crying and saying, " eastern secretary is a how kind person.He prefers to a person to face any difficulty.Would not like to make the other people implicate, either, in danger.I really have some to worry, just to he told a lie and ran back to talk with you for the first time."
"You don't cry.Bend a secretary, up there are a lot of persons here."The Zou is strong and then is getting more hasty."I don't know an eastern secretary meeting in danger, not I absolutely can't choose what ground.I am to want to be married, feel to be a vice- bureau chief in Department of Taxation with Li Ai Li, can also safely lead a lifetime.I am to have selfishness, but I absolutely can't be deserter's ground in this time.All of my current everythings are eastern secretaries to give ground, if not that eastern secretary.I am still to unemployedly flow a people!"
"The eastern secretary wants today midnight parrot county, say is have very importantly an affair to seek a parrot county ground the county Wei secretary He early dawn, if you don't go to a Department of Taxation, hereafter I secretary's work that take care of office, all the works of the egresses all made you take to manage."Bend small Juan and converted a topic.
"I knew that bent a secretary, you trusted.I will protect good east clerkly."The Zou is strong to say very firmly.
"That my forerunner went to.Eastern secretary affirmation will joke I throw three 4 grounds of fallings."Bend small Juan again some strain, in quick time to shadow the theater walk,google.
The figure of fire that the Zou is strong to looking at to bend small Juan breeze breeze fire.Smiling is very happy.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论